The Henley and District Agriculture Association is a charity dedicated to promoting and improving agriculture, horticulture and the breeding and raring of livestock. To enable us to achieve our objectives we organise various events throughout the year culminating in Henley Farm & Country Show.
Not a Member yet? Don’t worry you can join by contacting Jo Taylor – details below.
You can also download a form on the downloads page.
If you would like to become a Member of the Association please write, telephone or email the Association Manager, Jo Taylor.H & DAA Greenlands Farm Dairy Lane Hambleden Henley on Thames RG9 3AS T. 01491 413619 e. email@example.com
Subscriptions are taken during the first week in January. There is a members application form available when you click the forms and schedules button on the home page.
- Family Membership – £45 to include 4 members badges on show day.
- Joint Membership – £30 to include 2 members badges on show day.
- Single Membership – £15 to include 1 members badge on show day.
Day only membership at £50/£35 and £20 is available on our ticket sales page.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Members badges for Henley Farm & Country Show – our premier event.
- Use of the Members enclosure with a bar and luncheon tent at the Henley Show – delicious buffet by Luscombe’s at the Golden Ball.
- Opportunity to purchase ringside parking at the Henley Show.
- Opportunity to attend the annual President’s Party.
- Annual Newsletter
- Farm Walk or Open Farm Sunday